Friday, December 5

friday....

Frankenstein and I are busy! Super duper hard at work. So, in our place here is a cutie, to make this a very good, Frankenstein free, Frankenstein Friday.

I have been trying in vain to get a carpenter to make broads to mount my little paintings on. For months I have been trying. Yesterday I came to the undeniable conclusion that I would have to make like the Little Red Hen and: Do it myself! Being reunited with my old work and going to my folks home brought it all in to focus. We do it our self's, that is what we do.

I am making the boards into sculptural objects....like the globes. Paintings on sculpture. Paintings that are objects. Drawings that are sculpture (Wire drawings). Somehow it is all coming together....but I have miles to go before I rest.

Onward...and a happy weekend!

No comments: