Thursday, November 29

Thursday is Kick Ass Chick day

Virginia is a mom now, with a lovely little girl. We had a lot of fun when she came to pose. She showed up with a bag of lingerie. This was my favorite outfit of the bunch. I took a lot of heat for this one. People thought it was too sexy. Too something. That I had taken advantage of her. I did make the boots white when they were actually black and I did make the lining of her coat red rather than the white it really was. But she did the rest. I love it. Like I loved the Gold-diggers on the Dean Martin show when I was a kid. I will always love Virgina for her sweet heart and times we shared. Part of that is, she knew how to turn it on! Meow!

2 comments:

Judy said...

There is no way you could've painted Virginia without making her sexy! She's sex on a stick and anyone who thought you took advantage of her is an idiot. And I'm sure she'd say so too. There's nothing wrong with being sexy. Damn, I wish I were! I'm really happy for her. Glad she's happy. I know she really wanted a kid.

Tracey St.Peter said...

I felt like a truck driver next to her. All the comments were from guys. I think they wanted to protect her from big bad me.