The lovely ms. Brown has tagged me with a task. I have to list 6 random things about myself. Since I like to out myself when I do silly things this is right up my alley. In the spirit of this, I am posting this horrid photo of me, with the Chug. Frankenstein will cover the cute in this post and the Frankenstein Friday element.
1. I held the record for longest field goal kicker in my grade school.
2. I was on the synchronized swim team in High school.
3. I was in girl scouts when I was a Junior in High school.
4. My favorite stuffed animal when I was a kid was a huge frog named Hoggie Frogie.
5. I too (like my friend Mrs. Brown) used to bring on psychosomatic symptoms every time we had to play baseball in school. I was in the nurses office on a weekly basis, during baseball season. I hated playing baseball!
6. I broke my collar bone playing football when I was in 7th grade. I jumped up to catch the ball and a much bigger boy landed on me.
So there you have it nerdy-nerd nerd...that is me!