Friday, March 14

Frankenstein Friday

Last week a friend contacted me about entering Frankenstein in a cute dog contest. I kind of blew it off, because I am lazy. Earlier this week I had to take Frankenstein to he Vet, for a check up. He told us Frankensteins knees are going to give him trouble when he gets older. That his knee cap pops out of place and it will cause his bones to separate and twist...yikes! He advised me to start saving money for the big operation!
First thing I did when we got home was look up the cute dog contest, we need prize money! Sherriepie, said she was going to donate the prize money to the Polar Bears if, Number 17 Doug Willams won. He is a super cute dog! All I could think was money, it is mine all mine and that Sherriepie is a much better person than I. Well it turns out the contest money goes to charity and you have to pick a charity when you enter. I still think Sherrie is super cool and Doug is the cutest! I hope he wins, for the Polar Bears! But, we need a contest that will fix my babies knees!
I have done a little research and it isn't as scary as I first thought. The vet was just breaking it to me now so, if it happens I won't flip out. I got the flipping out, over with this week. Thank you!
I took this yesterday. I recently got back in touch with an old friend I haven't seen in 20 years. She wanted a photo. I hate photos of me...but I think the addition of the Chug makes this one bearable. Don't mess with us!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Pretty! Both of you.

Anonymous said...

or something like that...