Tuesday, May 5

week 11

52/11 photo of me by me. This week I am chillin in my chair looking out the front window as the sun shines and the rain falls. I like it when it is sunny and raining simultaneously..it feels like a dream. From this spot I sip my coffee from my pretty little cup and saucer. I can see my irises and the crappy old bird house the Sparrows are living in. I am happy to report, that even after the house fell over 15 feet the baby bird inside is fine. The family is busy bringing food to him and giving me hell if I get too near their home. I don't blame them!

In other news I added a new bird house in the back yard, Blue birds have begun nesting in it already. Now we have 2 house with Blue birds, one with Sparrows, one with chickadees and one yet to be identified.

Today was the day I thought my skating lessons would start. I realized that our clocks were still not reset since our power went out, at the last min....I was late! So I rushed and got over there as fast as I could. Only to find a bunch of little colorful ice fairies on the rink, the little girls were having their lesson. I thought no way am I skating with 6 year olds! But the girl behind the counter informed me, my class would start tomorrow. I think I said to her in my frantic state: I want to take the old ladies class, when is it?! In any case, that is good news and I am excited to start learning tomorrow.

In still other news...I have been curating my home, adding new paintings and rearranging others...in doing this I am gaining insight. One major discovery has been that The Hundred Dresses paintings should not have been shown with World Ball, I think they are their own entity and it made things very confusing. I also think the Globes need to have more space around them in order to really see them. Clarity is sometimes easier with some distance. I am leaning, looking and most importantly loving.

as always...
ONWARD!

No comments: