Friday, March 6

Frankenstein Friday, empty nests and moveing on..

First of all, Happy Frankenstein Friday! The snow is almost completely just a memory.
Life goes on...flowers are blooming and the temps are getting warmer. All the water from the melted snow has nurtured the soil.
But there is a lot of clean up to do. There are fallen trees and limbs everywhere.

Our house guest moved out after a months stay with us. So I feel a bit of empty nest syndrome. Also from my work going off to the gallery. It is like a double empty nest whammy!
My way of dealing with it is, getting as much space between me and what was, as possible. So, I rearranged the guest bedroom. Cleaned it, changed the art around. I did the same thing with my living room where WORLD BALL lived before it went off to the gallery. Now the room is full of my War Paintings. A completely opposite mood from WORLD BALL.

The snow is gone so to get past it, I gathered up the fallen limbs and will cut them up this weekend...onward! Onward, it is what I do.

When World Ball comes home next week. I will be well on to the next thing. Oh yes! I have a bunch of new things cooking. I tried to get into the Trapper Keeper Project, but I don't think now is the time to look back. I am going forward! That project is on hold. But froward leaning projects are forming like the next big storm!

Onward...Onward...Onward!...a lovely weekend, new work, new projects and new perspectives await!

No comments: