Tuesday, December 23

What this elf has been up to...

Raw felt hands...
a sanded down and painted hunk of pine
more raw wool...

What does this all add up to? Why is a painter working with these materials? I keep asking myself these things. The answer will come on February 13th. The day my show Opens at the Eric Schindler Gallery. Till then, I am going to be knee deep in wool and wood and yes even some paint. There will be paintings on sculpture, sculpture that is drawing and even regular ol' painting on canvas and painting on wood panels.
For now, I have to get back to being an elf...

onward!

2 comments:

Jules said...

I'll admit it. I'm curious.

It's very Blair Witch -- with hands and a stump.

Anonymous said...

Hey I just posted a sneak peak of the log...no hands yet though...I am still working on them. I'll give a hint...not Blair Witchish at all.