Monday, November 12

A man for Monday

Fruit Shaped Sean came as a spontaneous inspiration. I had seen Sean with his shirt off and took note of the color of his nipples. I note color where I find it. About a week later a bunch of us were at the Mermaid parade at Coney Island. We were hanging out with our friend Spyder Web, in his Tattoo studio. The color of the walls was the same outrageous pink as Mr. fruit shapes nips. I quickly ordered him to take off his shirt. I got a few great photos and used them to complete this portrait. This image always makes me laugh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fruit Shaped Sean here. Well, there goes my political career. I would love to buy this painting from you, Tracey.

tracey St. Peter said...

Hey man how are you?! Come on down and get it. We would love to see you. Sorry about the political career. Call Kevin or I will have him call you or send me an email here, where we can chat in private. It is a treat to hear from you!
xot