Thursday, March 17

No more Cancer!


The vet called me first thing yesterday morning to tell me that Bella's biopsy came back and there are no more cancer cells! She had Mast Cell Cancer, the vet successfully cut it out! Yay!

Unfortunately the stitches wrap around Miss Bella's front leg and they are not healing like they should. I am doing my best to keep her from moving, but it is tuff. I may have to take her back to the Vet in the morning if she keeps aggravating the healing process. Needless to say I am still holding my breath.


The day of the surgery I did this small lino cut for Bella. I plan on offering it up for small donations towards her vet bills. I will attempt to do printing this weekend, so stay tuned for that. Signed dated and numbered artists print for "cheep money", and a great cause.


Yesterday after our good news we all celebrated in the Spring sunshine.


Frankenstein is super happy his sister is feeling better.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Yay, Bella!

xot said...

Thanks Judy!!