Wednesday, October 6

I have been busy like a bee





Like a vacation, I took a little trip into the world of illustration. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed the process of bringing words to life. The story, a children's book, is about a conference of little critters airing their grievances with man. The story takes us to another world an illuminated place, with a much different perspective then the one we as people have. It teaches empathy and hope.
One day while I was working on the illustration a bee landed on my window screen. The light shown through his body and illuminated him like a light. He seemed to be there to cheer me on and also to remind me that though this illuminated world I was visiting was swell--I needed to get back to my Monkeys!

I finished up the illustration and lickety split, got my tail back to the monkeys!

onward!

No comments: