Tuesday, March 24

Tracey Face Tuesday is now 52 weeks Tuesday

It is week 5 of my 52 week self portrait project. I have to confess I was sick this past week and didn't spend much time on these. I decided to just do an artist with her work theme. I like to see artist with their work. The painting is called: My Boy, Our Boy It is an intense yellow painting, one of the War Paintings series.

So far I still feel uncomfortable with my own image. I was told by someone who finished a similar project that she now feels at ease in front of a camera. For me so far, it is the opposite. I am horrified by 90% of the photos of my face! I am thinking the name Tracey face is pretty gross too! So lets just change that right now. Tuesday is now, 52 weeks Tuesday.

I feel better already!

Click here for the rest of week 5's images.

2 comments:

Judy said...

The Tracey Face is beautiful. Don't you forget it.

Tracey St.Peter said...

Does that mean you are up for a 52 weeks self portrait project too?...WHO'S THE PRETTY GIRL?!

Judy Face is Beautiful even when slathered in bleach!..you make me so happy!
..thanks!!