Monday, July 28

out of the darkness...

Last week I was sick and it sucked. I tried to do things, but was too weak to actually get anything of substance done. I did take a few photos. It makes me laugh now, to see them. So dark and moody. Something, a depressed hormonal teen, might take, then write an equally dark poem about. It's like the Dementors were hovering over my home last week (I spent a few days watching Harry Potter over and over when I was in my funk). When they talk about the Dementors, they always say: It was as if all the happiness had vanished from the world.
Luckily, I am feeling better and the color is back in my sight! No crappy poems for today!...just light, and a steady marching... Onward!

2 comments:

Purl Scout said...

glad you're feeling better, tracey. no fun being the sicky.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!